Michigan Indian Immigration Attorneys
Navigating through the various procedures of U.S. immigration laws and regulations can be an ordeal task for laymen.
In our experience, most U.S. immigration rules and application forms are complicated.
It's best to enlist services of an immigration attorney to handle your immigration visa petition be it for a H1B work visa, political asylum or family immigration.
The immigration stakes are too high to risk any errors either in understanding the rules or filling up the forms.
Even minor errors in your immigration application may lead to denials or lengthy processing delays.
Whether you're applying for citizenship through naturalization, political asylum or family green card, H4 dependent visa for your spouse, H1B work visa, or extending visitors visa for your parents, let an immigration attorney handle your application.
* Temporary work visas
* L-1 intra company transfers
* Employment based permanent residence
* Employment based national interest waivers
32871 Middlebelt Rd, Ste 100
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Web Site: http://www.gowda.com
* Visas for professionals
* International intracompany L1 visas
* I-9 identity & employment authorization verification
* Social Security mismatch issues and procedures
* Immigration & work authorization inspections and audits
* Citizenship & nturalization
39500 High Pointe Boulevard, Ste 350
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Web Site: http://www.varnumlaw.com